Indy Hoops "Santa Slam"
with the Indiana Pacers
"Santa Slam" Game Day: Thursday December 27, 2018
Purchase Tickets for: Indiana Pacers vs Detroit Pistons 12/28/18
Contact Steve Miknis for ticket Purchases
"Santa Slam" Holiday Basketball Festival
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
"Court of Dreams"
Thursday December 27, 2018
1. We will be scheduling 10 time slots beginning at 9:00 AM on one hour intervals. 20 Teams maximum
2. All players, coaches, parents, family members and friends must purchase a ticket to the December 28, 2018 game in order to participate and enter Bankers Life Fieldhouse on December 27, 2018.
Everyone must bring their Pacer game ticket to the 12/28/17 Pacer game in order to enter Bankers Life Fieldhouse on 12/27/18 for the "Santa Slam" games. No Exceptions!
3. Entry Fee $40/Team payable to Indy Hoops, Inc.
4. Pacer Contact for tickets is Steve Miknis at 317-917-3081 only
First contact Indy Hoops by e-mail or phone to register to play.
Second you will have 3 days after contacting Indy Hoops to purchase your tickets from Steve Miknis ONLY or you will lose your slot.
Your slot will not be confirmed until you have purchased your tickets from Steve Miknis and he has notified me of your purchase.
Pro-Tek Photography will be on site taking group pre-game 8 x 10 pictures which will be printed and for sale at Bankers Life for $10 each.
Plaques to display photo at $5 each.
Pro-Tek will be able to take credit cards for the team pictures.
The cut off date for this Event will be 12/20/18
Time Slots are first come first served.
Remember: Everybody that is attending (players, coaches, parents and all spectators) must bring their PACER Ticket to the 12/28/18 game for admission to Bankers Life on 12/27/18. If you forget your ticket you will not be able to enter to see the games. NO EXCEPTIONS! 9:00AM game arrive at 8:40AM in the main Bankers Life Fieldhouse Lobby.
All teams need to arrive 1/2 hour before their scheduled game time. Players need to come dressed, ready to play and on time.
1. All games will start on the scheduled time. Don't be Late!!!
2. Two (2) 22 minute running clock halves, all substitutions are on the fly (Like Hockey), all fouls will be taken out of bounds.
3. Three (3) minute half time
4. One (1) minute time out per team per game
5. Five (5) minute warm up
These games are for fun and have nothing to do with your Indy Hoops Schedule.